Beacon Real Estate loves licensed brokers! You’ve got the experience, you’ve earned the top license, and you’re also a top-producer. Sharpen your skills by brainstorming and collaborating with other top producers. Lead by example in our firm, your community, and the REALTOR® association. Run your business your way with one of the lowest commission caps in the industry!
To earn the ranking of Broker Associate within Beacon Real Estate, an agent will have accomplished the following:
- Earned a Tennessee Real Estate Broker license
- Completed a minimum of 50 career sales
- Earned the following NAR Designations & Certifications:
- Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR)
- Commitment to Excellence (C2EX)
- Graduate Realtor Institute (GRI)
- Pricing Strategy Advisor (PSA)
- Seller Representative Specialist (SRS)
Exceptional principal broker support remains the standard for Broker Associates. Development is focused on creating multiple income streams and building family legacy through investment property acquisition, renovation and resale projects, and financial independence.
Broker Associates operate within the following commission and office fee plan:
- 100% Commission
- $2,400 Annual Company Affiliation Fee
- $100/mo Office Fee which goes toward the following technology: